We are looking for talents…
We are looking for a dynamic, extroverted and talented Microsoft Cloud Architect – Azure and O365 with excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills. He or she must be a motivated team player.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience in an enterprise environment.
- In-depth experience architecting complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (Iaas, PaaS) as well as O365.
- Problem solving and consulting mentality to leverage cloud capabilities
- Technical experience in designing for high available, scalable, and multi-region architectures
- Experience working in a consulting environment is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge in Azure IaaS and Cloud Security is a plus
- Microsoft Technical certifications are desired.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; ability to work effectively with both customers and team member.
- Passion for continuous improvement and advancing technology solutions.
- Fluent English and/or French.
- Valid Swiss Permit
You are looking for trouble…
Are you looking for challenges and trouble? Then OSB is where you belong. You will…
- Architecting and implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure and O365 that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability, security and performance;
- Creating functional design specifications, implementing solutions, and assisting with other project deliverables as required.
- Keeping abreast of emerging Cloud technology trends and their impact on Cloud solutions.
- Active contribution to our “Proof of Value” Labs to always explore new ideas and technologies.